Thursday, August 14, 2014

Chevre Stuffed Sweet Peppers

This recipe was a great find for someone like me, who doesn't take much creative license in the kitchen without permission. Mostly because ideas such as "stuff some chevre inside those cute little sweet peppers" don't usually come to me on their own. But as soon as I spotted this idea on Pinterest? Total light-bulb moment. This makes for a quick and easy snack, but still feels pretty high-class if you ask me. I made them on Monday night for the ladies in my small group, and I think they went over pretty well! I just have one not-so-great picture today, but definitely click through to the original recipe to see just how endearing and enticing these are.

Chevre Stuffed Sweet Peppers on bell'alimento


Used From Our CSA
mixed yummy peppers

Thoughts on the Recipe
It was hard to mess this one up. I thinned out the goat cheese with a small amount of olive oil (partly to stretch it further and partly to make it a little less crumbly), and added some salt and pepper. I ended up with a little extra after all, so probably could have roasted a few more peppers.

I definitely recommend these guys for your next dinner party or social gathering. Does anybody have suggestions for something else I should fill a tiny pepper with? Tell me please, because I'm probably too dense to think of it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment